Capture the flavors of Summer in this vivacious probiotic salsa.
Makes 1- 8 oz jar.
1. Prep all ingredients as directed.
2. Mix all prepped ingredients together with salt and lime juice, stirring until liquid rises up to cover salsa.
3. Pack salsa down into jar to eliminate air bubbles, leaving a 1/2 inch of space at the top.
4. Put lid on the jar and screw down just finger tight.
5. Leave at room temperature, on counter, for 2-3 days.
6. You will know it’s done when it is bubbly and delicious! Refrigerate and enjoy within two weeks.
Double the recipe above to Step 2 and follow these steps!
1. Pack salsa down into jar to eliminate air bubbles, leaving a 1/2 inch of space at the top. Place the weight inside the jar on top of the salsa.2. Place the water reservoir piece of the Fermentn' on the rim of the jar. 3. Fill the reservoir with water to the fill line.